woensdag 1 oktober 2014

¡Guest Blogger un due tre ilaria!

Hello, dear readers of ¡Muy Bien! I'm Ilaria, the mind and heart behind un due tre ilaria. I'm Italian but I live in Southern France and I write about interiors, lifestyle and everything that makes me feel good and inspires me. 

When Anneke asked me if I wanted to write for her blog I was honoured and happy to get to know you all. Well, we all know that Anneke is enjoying her belated summer holidays but we are back to work, aren't we? 
This is the time of the year when kids are back to school and we are back to our own desks. And it is also the moment to think about our workspace and how to make it better.

I love details, I love the closer look, the little object that would be invisible if we were looking at the whole room. We all have beautiful details at home, something that makes our heart beat! Last but not least, it is much easier to recreate at home a detail that inspired us instead of the whole look of a room.

Let's give a look together to these details from workspace (mainly from fellow bloggers).









source 1. + 2. + 3. + 4. + 5. + 6. + 7. + 8. + 9. 

Did you find the right inspiration with these pictures? The styles are pretty different but that's exactly what I like about them. 
I wish you all a lovely day and I hope to meet you again at un due tre ilaria. And I wish Anneke beautiful holidays {and once again a huge thank you for letting be here today} ♡ Ilaria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten