zaterdag 27 juni 2015

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: PlantColorPop!


This months Urban Jungle Bloggers theme: #PlantColorPop, make me think of my holidays where I see so many beautiful green plants in front of a Terra colored wall... Don't have such a wall at home, but what I do have are Terra carpeted stairs. So I put my favourite Livistonia (Rotundifolia) at the stairs, a little sunshine and my new palm tree scarf and here is my PlantColorPop!





Foto's 
¡Muy Bien!

Deze maand is het Urban Jungle Bloggers thema: #PlantColorPop. Ik moet meteen denken aan vakanties met veel prachtige planten voor een (liefst afgebladderde) Terra kleurige muur... Helaas heb ik niet zo'n muur thuis, maar wat ik wel heb is Terra kleurige vloerbedekking op de trappen. Dus ik heb mijn favorite Livistonia (Rotundifolia) palm op de trap gezet, een beetje zo'n en mijn nieuwe palmbomen sjaal en hier is mijn PlantColorPop!

The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green in your home and enjoying the beauty of plants.
Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It looks almost like in Morocco or somewhere there:-) Thank you!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. A terracotta painted Morrocan wall was my inspiration! Thanks you like it Igor!

      Verwijderen
  2. Inderdaad, ik waan me (bijna) in Marokko! Echt een mooi zomers sfeertje zo, Anneke! Een hele fijne zomer gewenst, het lekkere (tropische!) weer komt eraan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen