zondag 8 november 2015

¡Still Life Sunday #2!

Via:

If there is a master at beautiful still lifes and styling, it must be Josefin Hååg!
I am in love with her pure styling which is shown at her blog, Ikea Livet Hemma and Fantastic Frank.
This beautiful picture inspired me to Still Life Sunday. 
I love the autum colors, and of course the delicious food. Great ingredients to make a good Sunday evening (and don´t forget the wine...)

¡Enjoy a long and cosy Sunday Evening!

If you also like to make still life's at your home, and would you like to share them at ¡Muy Bien!? Please send me an e-mail!


Als er iemand meester is in mooie stillevens en styling, dan is het wel Josfin Hååg!
Ik ben fan van haar pure styling, die te bewonderen is op haar blog, Ikea Livet Hemma en Fantastic Frank. Deze mooie foto's inspireerde me tot de Still Life Sunday. Ik vind de mooie herfstkleuren geweldig en natuurlijk het heerlijke eten. Goede ingrediënten voor een fijne Zondagavond (en vergeet de wijn niet...)


Maak je ook stillevens in je huis en vind je het leuk die op ¡Muy Bien! te delen? Mail me dan! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten