zondag 29 oktober 2017

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plants & Words!






How happy I am, every time I can make a new Urban Jungle Bloggers blog! Always good for some new plants at home and lots of Green Inspiration.

This time Plants & Words is the theme. I was looking over for a green inspiration quote, when I something reminded me to Marilyn Monroe's song: not diamonds, but Plants are a Girls best Friend! I never have enough of them and discover new friends all the time. So I bought myself this beautiful Kalanchoë with its precious bells (from which I never knew it was a Kalangoë family member), a purple, green and white leafed Tradescantia and a Nepenthes.





Lucky me, I could use theses beautiful ceramic drops by NA Design with prints of cacti and birds. I added them at a wooden wall hanger and together with my Dad's vintage blackboard the Plant & Words scene is complete.

I hope the Kanagoë bells will bloom soon, just like the beautiful cacti at the NA Design drops. 


Foto's:
¡Muy Bien!


The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green at home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks.




Ik word altijd weer blij als ik een nieuw Urban Jungle Bloggers blog mag maken! Altijd goed voor wat nieuwe planten in huis en heel veel groene inspiratie. Deze keer is Plants & Words het thema. Ik was op zoek naar een groene inspiratie quote, toen ik aan het liedje van Marilyn Monroe moest denken: Niet diamanten, maar Plants are a Girls best Friend! Ik krijg nooit genoeg van ze en ontdek telkens weer nieuwe soorten. Dus ik kocht deze mooie Kalangoë met zijn fragiele bellen (nooit geweten dat deze leukerd ook tot de Kalangoë familie hoort), een Tradescentia met paarse, wit en groen gestreept blad en een Nepenthes. Geluksvogel die ik ben, ik mocht deze mooie hangers van keramiek van NA Design gebruiken voor deze shoot. De hangers hebben prachtige prints van cactussen en vogels. Ik hing ze aan een houten muurhanger en in combinatie met een oude fuik en mijn vaders vintage schoolbord, mijn Plants & Words setting is compleet! Hopelijk gaan de Kalangoë bellen snel bloemen, net zo als de mooie cactusbloemen op de NA Design hangers.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten