dinsdag 16 januari 2018

¡Vintage Treasure Dreamhouse!











Inspired by
AD Magazine España


I am not even two weeks back from my trips to Spain, and I wish I was there again....
It is still a long cherished dream to live there for a while. I love the people, the way of living, the food and the beautiful houses. I don't know if I ever will make this dream come true, but until then, I keep on dreaming of the beautiful Spanish houses which are show in AD Magazine España.

Like this beautiful Barcelona Dreamhouse, filled with beautiful vintage finds. The house itself is beautiful with plastered ornaments and high ceilings, but the collection of vintage furniture is amazing. I love it how very different styles make a warm, trendy and inspiring home. 
Wish I could live here....


Ik ben nog geen twee weken terug van mijn vakantie in Spanje, maar ik wilde dat ik er weer was. ... Al jaren droom ik ervan om een tijdje in Spanje te wonen. Ik vind de mensen, de manier van leven, het eten en de mooie huizen geweldig. Ik weet niet if ik deze droom ooit waar ga maken, maar tot die tijd blijf ik dromen van de mooie Spaanse huizen die te zien zijn in AD Magazine España. Zoal bijvoorbeeld dit prachtige droomhuis in Barcelona, vol met prachtige vintage vondsten. Het huis is van zichzelf al geweldig, met de mooie gipsen ornamenten en hoge plafonds, maar de collectie vintage meubilair is echt verrassend. Ik vind het super hoe de meubels uit allerlei verschillende tijden en stijlen gecombineerd worden in een warm, trendy en inspirerend huis. Hier zou ik wel willen wonen....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten